Total Transformation Wellness Retreat
April 26-29, 2018
Celebrate and challenge yourself both physically & spiritually while recommitting to your goals of a healthy mind, body, and soul.
Arizona’s best will be coaching you on how to fulfill your true desire for a healthy sustainable lifestyle. Sol System penetrates all aspects of our daily lives through fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation, and self development work. Set down what no longer serves you. Become stronger. Healthier. Passionate. Commitment. Become the best version of you.
Learn how to take care of yourself & create balance without guilt
Rediscover your strength & reignite your motivation
Connect and build enduring relationships with like-minded women
- 4 days and 3 nights at Private location in Prescott, AZ
- 3 daily delicious, local, organic, vegetarian meals and snacks
- Sol-System Training and Manual
- Meal Prep and Cooking Workshops
- Self-Discovery and Development Workshop
- 2 Movement Classes Daily (yoga and or dance)
- Hiking and Exercise Drills (all-levels of fitness)
- Guided Meditation
- Journaling (includes a Journal)
- Free Time for Relaxing
- Free Wifi (as available)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Shuttle to/from Airport to Prescott, AZ
- Travelers Insurance
- Sleeping Bags
WHAT TO BRING TO PRESCOTT
- Loose, comfortable clothing such as yoga pants, t-shirts or light sweatpants
- Solid comfortable shoes (good enough for small hikes or walks on the beach) and flip flops
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, creams (no colognes, aftershaves or strong perfumes please - essential oils and lightly scented moisturizers are ok), razor (in a safe container), hairbrush or comb, contact lens fluid and case (if needed) and organic sunscreen
- A journal or notebook for reflection
Feel free to bring small personal items, mementos, and or special or sacred objects. Please inquire if you have any questions, concerns, or special requests.
We look forward to supporting you in your journey towards wellbeing and self-discovery.
PREPARING FOR THE JOURNEY
In the week before the Total Transformation Retreat:
- You should be well rested and hydrated
- Take a balanced high quality multivitamin and mineral complex daily (without iron if you are male) plus 500 mgs of magnesium daily (preferably a chelated form such as magnesium citrate or another bio-available form – avoid magnesium oxide, it is not well absorbed by the body) to help balance electrolytes, smooth muscle tissue, and to protect your heart
- Eat nutritious, well balanced meals and simple foods; foods such as whole grains, fresh vegetables, and fruit will be beneficial
- Avoid greasy, fatty, and processed foods. If you eat meat, please eat only small portions of lean meats or fish. Too many fatty foods can make your liver sluggish.
- Avoid junk food. Too much sugar (especially pop or soft drinks), too much salt, and too much caffeine (small amounts of green tea are ok if you are caffeine dependent, but try not to drink coffee or too much strong black tea in the days leading up to the immersion) can be destructive to your body
- Avoid artificial sweeteners (Diet sodas, sugar free gums, candy, or the yellow, pink, or blue packets of artificial sweeteners such as “equal,” “splenda,” etc.
- Do not eat or drink any grapefruit, quinine (found in tonic water), or bananas. Drink at least 8 tall glasses of pure fresh water (2 liters) per day
- Replenish your electrolytes: Coconut water and other isotonic drinks to help restore and balance electrolytes.