Awaken: The Retreat
July 14 - 20, 2018
The invitation I am about to share with you is not for everyone.
But if it is for you.
You will know without a shadow of a doubt.
There will be an undeniable calling in your heart. You will be deeply moved. Your soul will light up. And every cell in your body will resonate.
I believe there are no coincidences, and the fact that you are reading these words you have been led here by a stirring in your soul. Every moment of your life is an opportunity to choose to live more fully or to hold back.
What could you do? Who could you be if you really faced the fears that keep you complacent?
I believe that one of the greatest pains in life is to live a meaningless life. To walk around each day feeling that so much of your potential isn’t fully expressed and that you are not living your true life’s purpose and destiny. You can have “everything,” but if you don’t know who you truly are, you have nothing.
Reflect for a moment…
Do you feel overwhelmed by all the responsibilities of life and end up neglecting your deepest personal needs and desires?
Do you feel deep within your heart, the sense that there is a bigger reason you are here on this planet, and that there is a meaningful contribution for you to make?
Nothing will be different unless you do things differently.
Are you ready to listen to the calling of your own heart?
Are you ready to live your soul’s Destiny?
Are you ready to live a life that is a bold adventure?
Real Life Breakthrough
Our work is about connecting you back to your true source. It isn’t simply about getting more money or things in your life, it's about discovering YOU are the one you have been waiting for! You have within you everything you have been seeking. I teach you how to connect with the source of creativity, abundance, freedom, joy, peace, and love right within yourself!
You will return home not only rejuvenated and inspired by your own creative path in life but with the tools needed to transform everyday life circumstances into your life's masterpiece.
This retreat is unlike any other …
It is like combining the best of plant medicine, sweat lodge, yoga, healing, Fire ceremony, Heart Opening and nutrition, 2 daily meals included.
What you will find here – IS YOU! The Real YOU!
Types of clients range from those with no to those with extensive experience with inner spiritual selfhood, and from all spiritual paths including psychologists, healers, artists, homemakers, businessmen simply those who feel bereft, lost to themselves, overtaken by the mind-noise of daily living…
A very important self-awakening soul-stirring process has already begun
That is what has lead you to this at this moment in time. You are in the process of honoring the voice of your soul, the voice that so often gets overrun by the fears of the mind.
Imagine living your purpose, giving your gifts to the world and leaving a lasting legacy.
Imagine living life in the flow, where your goals, desires, intentions, manifest with grace and ease.
Imagine living a life of true freedom, where you can stand unshakably amidst the chaos of everyday experiences.
Imagine living a life where inspiration flows through you and you create abundance effortlessly.
There comes a point in your life, when who you are seeking to become is bigger than who you currently are. You hear a calling from deep within. A call to greatness, a call to a new life. It is a call to let go of the known and jump into a new realm of what is possible for your life—a life without limits.
I invite you to join me on this once-in-a-lifetime journey. The journey will call you from deep within your own heart. All that will be left for you to do is answer the call.
So... Will you answer the call?
Hotel Site: http://www.beach-house.com/hermosa-beach/
**Payment Plans Available** Contact me at VeronicaClark05@gmail.com or Stephanie@TwistedYogaStudios.com or for more information
- 7 days and 6 nights at Hermosa Beach House CR
- 2 daily delicious, local, organic, vegetarian meals and snacks
- Self-Discovery and Development Workshops
- 2 Movement Classes Daily (yoga and or dance)
- Guided Meditation
- Journaling (includes a Journal)
- Free Time for Relaxing
- Sweat Lodge
- Plant Medicine Journey
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Shuttle to/from Airport
- Travelers Insurance
- Sleeping Bags
WHAT TO BRING TO COSTA RICA
- Loose, comfortable clothing such as yoga pants, t-shirts or light sweatpants
- Solid comfortable shoes (good enough for small hikes or walks on the beach) and flip flops
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, creams (no colognes, aftershaves or strong perfumes please - essential oils and lightly scented moisturizers are ok), razor (in a safe container), hairbrush or comb, contact lens fluid and case (if needed) and organic sunscreen
- A journal or notebook for reflection
Feel free to bring small personal items, mementos, and or special or sacred objects. Please inquire if you have any questions, concerns, or special requests.
We look forward to supporting you in your journey towards wellbeing and self-discovery.
PREPARING FOR THE JOURNEY
In the week before the Retreat:
- You should be well rested and hydrated
- Take a balanced high quality multivitamin and mineral complex daily (without iron if you are male) plus 500 mgs of magnesium daily (preferably a chelated form such as magnesium citrate or another bio-available form – avoid magnesium oxide, it is not well absorbed by the body) to help balance electrolytes, smooth muscle tissue, and to protect your heart
- Eat nutritious, well balanced meals and simple foods; foods such as whole grains, fresh vegetables, and fruit will be beneficial
- Avoid greasy, fatty, and processed foods. If you eat meat, please eat only small portions of lean meats or fish. Too many fatty foods can make your liver sluggish.
- Avoid junk food. Too much sugar (especially pop or soft drinks), too much salt, and too much caffeine (small amounts of green tea are ok if you are caffeine dependent, but try not to drink coffee or too much strong black tea in the days leading up to the immersion) can be destructive to your body
- Avoid artificial sweeteners (Diet sodas, sugar free gums, candy, or the yellow, pink, or blue packets of artificial sweeteners such as “equal,” “splenda,” etc.
- Do not eat or drink any grapefruit, quinine (found in tonic water), or bananas. Drink at least 8 tall glasses of pure fresh water (2 liters) per day
- Replenish your electrolytes: Coconut water and other isotonic drinks to help restore and balance electrolytes.